My Radio Interview
I was invited to be a guest to discuss EFT on the radio by Dr. Lorraine Hurley on February 14th. Dr. Hurley is a physician who practices Functional Medicine on Cape Cod. She is also a Quantum Biofeedback Specialist. Her weekly radio program entitled “Having the Guts to Heal” is aired every Thursday at 9 PM. I was thrilled at this opportunity to spread the good news about EFT. If you want to listen to the recorded program click here.
Natural Living Expo 2013
I am happy to announce that I have a booth in order to promote my holistic health counseling and EFT practice at the Natural Living Expo, the largest holistic expo in New England November 16th and 17th. Previously this expo took place in Sturbridge, but this year, the expo is in Marlboro at the Royal Plaza Hotel. I am doubly happy to announce that I also landed a speaker’s spot and will be talking about Stress Relief with EFT on Sunday November 17th at 2:30. To learn more about the expo, or purchase tickets, please visit www.naturalexpo.org
- Find your Purpose – Live your Potential – Saturday September 14 from Noon to 3 PM Northboro Chiropractic 6 Maple Street Northboro. Are you floating through life without a definite sense of purpose? Do you feel like you have more potential but do not know how to tap into it? Do not worry because you are not alone. You might have the job, the spouse, the money… yet still feel, on a subtle level, that something is missing. This informative and instructional class will assist you in developing fresh insights into the energy patterns you have been running that are holding you back and keeping you stuck. All outside of your conscious awareness! I will teach you how, through the regular use of EFT, you can gently but effectively bust through your emotional blocks and limiting beliefs in order to unlock the potential within and free up your energy to live your life with purpose the way you were meant to. Fee is $40.00. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-523-7132.
- EFT for Tweens - new class! Tweens are kids bridging from childhood to adolescence, from age 9 to 13. If you are a parent of a tween, you will understand the pressures that our kids face in this day and age. Imagine how much easier it might be for a tween to have a tool like “tapping” to deal with the emotional challenges they face today. Kids take to tapping quite readily and they find it fun and easy to learn and use. If you have a tween of your own, bring him/her to Shrewsbury Family Chiropractic on Saturday September 7 10:00 AM to Noon. 6 Hascall Street Shrewsbury. Fee is $20.00. Space is limited so RSVP early to email@example.com or 508-523-7132.
- Learn the Basics of EFT – Saturday September 21 at Shrewsbury Family Chiropractic 6 Hascall Street Shrewsbury. Class is from Noon to 3 PM. Fee is $40.00. Click here for more information. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-523-7132.
- Thinner Peace, Help for the Emotional Eater on Sunday October 20 from 12:30PM to 4:30PM at The Center at Westwoods, 590 Gay St, Westwood MA. Fee is $50.00. RSVP to email@example.com or 508-523-7132. Click for info.
- Learn the Basics of EFT - Saturday October 19 at Shrewsbury Family Chiropractic 6 Hascall Street Shrewsbury. Class is from Noon to 3 PM. Fee is 40.00. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org 508-523-7132. Click here for more information.
***If you are interested in having Tina speak at your event, contact her directly by emailing her directly at email@example.com or calling 508-523-7132.