Before beginning any kind of health counseling, I interview all prospective clients. Assuming we are a good fit, I briefly outline the details of our work together.
Issues can include, but are not limited to: weight management; eating disorders; alcohol/drug addiction; anxiety; depression; phobias; or simply wanting to improve your health and not knowing quite where to start.
Sessions are 60 minutes long. They are offered in a comfortable setting and are always confidential. I am also happy to work over the phone if the nature of our work together allows.
Sessions can be purchased one at a time, but I do offer a bundle of three sessions for a reduced price. Please call for pricing.
To move forward with a consult, contact Tina via phone 508-523-7132 or email – email@example.com.
Food has the ability to effect change on a cellular level, the seat of health in all its aspects — body, mind and spirit. It is one of the most powerful healing tools at our disposal.
• Together, we will design a diet that both supports and improves your health and fits into your lifestyle.
• Develop a deeper understanding of the foods that work best for you whether you are after weight loss, wish to reduce food cravings, suspect you have food allergies, are low on energy, or simply want to feel the best you possibly can!
Knowledge is power.
• Receive a crash course in the fundamental biology of a healthy body and one that is affected by chronic disease;
• Learn about the five major contributors to illness, what causes illness in the first place, and what you can do to prevent it;
• Examine your current lifestyle and develop a plan for prevention;
• Learn to navigate our current health care system so that, as a patient, you can get the best care available.
PLEASE NOTE: Should you receive what appears to be a life-changing diagnosis, I can support you in making informed decisions as to your care. I am an ‘insider’ when it comes to the healthcare system. I can help you access the best information available and serve as an objective sounding board so you may proceed as calmly and confidently as possible given the situation.
Have you ever wondered why making changes is so difficult – even when you recognize that those changes will, without question, radically improve your life?
ACEP – The Association of Comprehensive Energy Psychology – defines Energy Psychology thus: ”Energy psychology combines physical interventions using the acupuncture system, the chakras and other ancient systems of healing with modern cognitive interventions such as imagery-based exposure therapy to bring about therapeutic shifts in the thoughts, emotions and behavioral patterns that are involved in a very wide range of problems.”
My sessions incorporate the following techniques: EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), TAT (Tapas Acupressure Technique), and Reconnective Healing. Energy Psychology is the way to creating lasting change.